From: iBob on
I have 50 spreadsheets which calculate aging on past due invoices. I use the
=now and =today functions to determine which accounts are past due.

I created a master sheet which pulls this information and displays it at a
glance.

The problem is: the dates don't update on the 50 seperate sheets unless the
sheet is opened (and then closed).

Is there a way to update the sheets without having to open them all or how
would I create a macro that opens them and then closes them?

Thank you very much for your help! .... Your input is sorely needed

Bob

From: Ron de Bruin on
See
http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy4.htm