From: .Len B on
Is it possible/advisable to use the timer to force an ACC2003
application quit? I have a situation where both front-end
and back-end live in the same network share on a file server
and are accessed by multiple users from 2 terminal servers.

I suspect that users are called away and leave the FE running
which causes the terminal servers to become sluggish.

If I were to do something like this, I expect I would need to
create a form which is always open but hidden. Or I could use
the ChooseClient form which opens other forms on top of itself.
My preference would be to put a count-down textbox on the form.

TIA

--
Len
remove nothing for valid email address.