From: The Houstonian The on
I have turned on my Autocomplete, but it erases my ames sent in the TO: box,
everytime I turn off m computer. Help!
From: neo on
Home or corporate computer? Reason I ask is that in a corporate
environment, if the site has implemented mandatory profiles or is using
something that "freezes and restores" the computer to a certain
configuration at startup would account for this. What would be happening is
that the nickname file is being deleted between logons to the operating
system.