From: Msbill on
I have this problem with Word, which I'm convinced is possessed by a demon.
My autocorrect language is set to UK and I mean it doesn't matter which
version of Word I use. I have tried 2000, 2003, and the trial version of
2007. I believe this is why I have problems with my autocorrect entries
disappearing, that's my thought anyway. I have completely uninstalled every
time I install a new version, but it is stila lways set to UK and this is on
three completely different computers as well. Any idea would be sooooo
appreciated, thanks!
From: Peter T. Daniels on
What would you like it to be set to?

From: Msbill on