|  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
APA conversion
I have a paper with bibliography that is not APA. I need to convert them into APA format. How do I copy and past my information so I could create an APA formatted bib without typing all my bib over again? ... 6 Jun 2010 13:50
how to edit Adobe file
how to edit Adobe file ... 6 Jun 2010 13:50
How Do I Print Out Addresses On Post Cards?
We are trying to send out postcards in our mailings with our address for our classmates to return. Any help ? There does not seem to be a setting for postcard printing. ... 6 Jun 2010 12:44
How many characters can be used in a file or folder name?
1) How many/what is the max number of alpha or numeric characters that can be used in a folder or file name - using MS Office/Word 2003? Occassionaly I get a 'message' when trying to move a folder or file - saying the file name is too long. 2) In the same program (Word 2003) is there a document 'word counting'... 6 Jun 2010 10:32
Looping UserForm ComboBox
Hi I would like to use the code below in a loop so that i can populate numerous ComboBoxes within my UserForm with the same list. I am not sure how to go about this, and would appreciate any help. Thanks With ComboBox7 Dim MonthArray As Variant MonthArray = Split("01|02|03|04|05|06|07|08|09|10|1... 6 Jun 2010 10:32
Text form field loses formatting in Word 2010
I am trying to create a very simple form in Word 2010 (RTM, on Win7) which has three fields: Qty, Unit Price, Ext. Price. Am using the legacy Text Form field for each. The details on how I set up properties is below. I restrict editing and then save it (as a DOTX, DOCX or even DOC-tried all), and then open it t... 6 Jun 2010 04:02
Ungrouping a Picture
Hello! I have a picture drawn in WORDS2003 sometime ago. But I can't ungroup it now. Can someone help? Many thanks. Lee CC ... 6 Jun 2010 09:26
Cannot Ungroup a Picture in Words2003
Hello! I have a picture drawn in WORDS2003 sometime ago. But I can't ungroup it now. Can someone help? Many thanks. Lee CC ... 6 Jun 2010 12:44
How do I get the adobe pdf maker link in Microsoft Word 2003
The adobe pdf maker link only intermittently appears in word 2003 - why how do I get the link always to be there ... 6 Jun 2010 02:42
How do I use the thumbnail view to re-order pages in a doc file?
PDF file pages in most readers can be re-ordered using the thumbnail layout by simple dragging up or down. I cannot figure out how this might be done in MSWord's thumbnail view equivalent with doc files, nor does there seem to be any information available in Help. Can this be done at all - and if so, how? ... 5 Jun 2010 22:24
How do I hide the paragraph symbols when composing an email?
I accidentally hit one or more keys on my keyboard and all of a sudden the paragraph symbols and other junk appears on every email I create. How do I get rid of them? I use Outlook, and my operating system is Windows XP Professional Version 2002, service pack 3. Thanks. Pete ... 5 Jun 2010 22:24
printing
In microsoft word when I click on file in the tool bar and click print it will print fast but when I click the print icon on the tool bar it prints slow. How can I set the icon to print fast always? ... 5 Jun 2010 16:56
hyperlinks
Hi, Trying to make a document with links to media (mp3's etc) that will work on any computer. Currently only works on mine, and when run on another computer the links break (all the media resides on a usb drive along with the document). The links all seem to be absolute. Is there a way to make them relative? ... 6 Jun 2010 04:02
 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11