First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Microsoft Word Starts Only in Safe Mode after Adobe Acrobat Instal
Microsoft Word will only start in Safe Mode ever since Adobe Acrobat was installed. It seems related to Adobe's automatic installation of toolbar objects in both Outlook and Word. Word reports that there were problems starting Word and tries to recover documents. It then wants to send an error message to M... 2 Jun 2010 01:11
How do I move a table down on a page if the table fills the page
How do I move a table down on a page if the table fills the page and does not allow me to type at the top of the table outside the rows and columns. ... 1 Jun 2010 19:45
font list
Is there a way to get a list of all the fonts used in a document? ... 3 Jun 2010 05:41
Word - sort tracked edits by date
I would like to see if MS could make it so I could sort tracked edits by date. The problem is - people will submit late edits to a document after I have sent it in for formatting with out accepting the prior edits. I have to then parse through the document looking for these edits. If I could sort the edits by... 1 Jun 2010 19:45
Text in a filled text box not printing on PS printers
I am having problems printing Word 2007 documents to PostScript printers. the problem has been reproduced on different computers. the problem seems to be fixed in Office 2010. On any page in Word with a transparent image or an image with a drop shadow, text in any text box with a color-fill background does n... 1 Jun 2010 18:39
Compare and merge not showing changes to footer
I often need to show the change in a footer from a version 1 of a document to a version 2 (using NetDocuments online depository in our office). Many times the changes do not show in the footer, like the document number would be 12345v1 and the new version 12345v2, and a compare and merge will not show any chan... 1 Jun 2010 17:32
Footers not showing changes in merge and comparison documents
Using the "tools" in Word 2003, I often need to compare and merge documents, e.g., compare a "Version 3" against a "Version 2" of a document (using NetDocuments as my online document depository). The comparison document will show the new additions in blue, the deletions lined through and in red. However, in t... 1 Jun 2010 17:32
How to print out every 4th page using Microsoft Word 2003
I have a word document which is 2700 pages long. I need to print out every 4th page onto letterhead. Is there a means to do this? TIA. ... 1 Jun 2010 18:39
Copying or porting a toolbar
Hi, I created a custom toolbar in a template and it seems it is tied to the template only. I want to copy or port this toolbar into another template. I've tried "templates & add-ins" but, obviously, can't figure it out so I came here. Thanks ... 2 Jun 2010 01:11