First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
copy music cd onto my own cd
I have a music cd which I would like to copy onto another cd. How do I do this and what sort of disc do I copy onto? ... 2 Jun 2010 12:03
I have a macro which can read the last cell/column of all tables in a Word 2003/2007 document and store the data in an MS-Access table. But, some Word documents have the data in structures like a table format but are not actually tables. The structure looks like a table, but the table borders are actually line conn... 3 Jun 2010 19:03
I have a document in Word 2007 that will not keep the highlights.
Every time I highlight certain sentences in my document and save those highlights, it saves and I can close the document...then open it again with the saved info in place. Here's the rub, when I close it and come back to it after a day or so the saved highlights are gone. Help! ... 2 Jun 2010 12:03
how do I get rid of a split screen?
When I open a document that has more than one page, it has a split screen. Can anyone tell me how to get rid of a split screen? ... 2 Jun 2010 12:03
Mom I'm home (for now)
That's how I feel - just stopped back to see if I could get on. I'm like an alien on the Answers site can't seem to find my way around. And I thought learning W2007 was confusing! Dottie ... 3 Jun 2010 08:57
Address of hyperlink with drive-letter
I have made a listing of all documents on a certain project. Each document is identified through a hyperlink. The address is referring to the actual server name - and not the drive-letter associated to the server. This is a problem because I had hopet to be able to copy my file structure to my C-drive and then... 2 Jun 2010 10:57
Webpages keep opening in word. How do I stop this?
Something happened to change the settings on my computer ( I guess) and everytime I link on a hyperlink it opens in Microsoft Word 2007. How do I stop this? I had this problem and do not remember how I stopped it from happening. ... 2 Jun 2010 10:57
Custom Dictionary Problem
Since the last update on my work PC, I no longer get prompted with suggested alternative words from the Custom Dictionary when running spellcheck on Word 2003. When I check settings, it says that CUSTOM.DIC (default) is selected and the spelling check still runs properly, but offers me no alternative words. T... 2 Jun 2010 09:50
Freeze template titles - enter text in text boxes?
This is a request from one of our users. She would like to create a document where you would have, for example: Name: Rank: Serial Number: And where the user filling in the information could not modify those entries (not sure why they would - but this is the user that is making the request) and enter i... 2 Jun 2010 10:57
How do I attach an excel document link to an outlook message
How do I attach an excel document link to an outlook message ... 2 Jun 2010 09:50