First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Word Art text box
I'm trying to create circular text in a word art text box. Everything seems fine, but I can't complete the text. My text has ~234 characters, but I can only get ~160 in the box, even though it looks like I still have plenty of spaces left for theremaining characters. ... 2 Jun 2010 19:50
Printing Blank Pages
I've got a computer with 2 printers installed. One printer is a local printer and the other printer is a network printer. When I print a document on the local printer, everything works fine (Everything that is in the document is shown). But when I print to the network printer, the printer prints blanks and I c... 30 May 2010 19:47
Technical support
I cannot open up my resume on this page like i used to ... 30 May 2010 19:47
Save my settings Wizard in 20003 back up normal.dot?
Does the Save My Settings Wizard in Office 2003 back up the normal.dot template? I would think that it would have to, but I'm just asking to be sure.... ... 2 Jun 2010 09:50
Strange symbols in word 2007 document. Help
When I opened a document I had been typing in Word 2007, it opened with strange symbols instead of text (boxes, numbers, characters in other languages). I have tried to open it on another computer with word 2003 and it closes immediately. The font says everything is in times new roman or calibiri, so I don't kn... 4 Jun 2010 14:48
how do you search your pc for an old document chronologically?
I can't find something I did a few weeks ago so would like to search chronologically. Help appreciated ... 31 May 2010 04:23
Dormant Hard returns or the equivalent?
WordPerfect has long supported dormant hard returns so that, when the last line of a paragraph is on the last line of a page, which would cause the blank line between paragraphs to be printed on the next page, it's suppressed so that the first line of the next paragraph is printed on the first line of the next ... 30 May 2010 15:26
How do I increase size of text when typing?
I am using Word 2003 and with Word 2000 I could enlarge the size of the print before typing to increase to 150% but cannot find how to do this in the 2003 version. The print on the screen is now about a 10 which is too small for comfort. ... 30 May 2010 14:21
summer training resume
Ladies & Gentlmen Is there a summer training resume templates were built for the students / users within the resumes templates MS Word ?? Looking forward receiving replies from your good Side Rgrds / Alfynator ... 30 May 2010 15:26
How do I change margins from points to inches?
This system - as I read it - gives only the questions but not the answers. Would someone please answer the question in the above Subject line? ... 30 May 2010 14:21