First  |  Prev |
Pages: 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285
I am unable to remove shading
I am unable to remove or add shading to a document that i am working on (Word). Every time I go to the borders and shading box, a warning comes up to tell me that the Measurement must be between 1pt and 31pt. It will not allow me to do anything with the page/document that i am ammending. I have tried all the... 12 Oct 2006 04:25
insert pdf into word document error
This object was created in AcroExch. This application is not available to open this object. Make sure the application is properly installed and that it has not been deleted, moved, or renamed. in explorer... Tools-->View--> and uncheck "hide file extensions for known file types" Make sure that you are trying ... 20 Sep 2006 22:15
Invalid Pointer [can't run Word]
Hello, After adding the add-ins, EN8CWYW.dot and EN8CwywWordXP.wll to the Word Startup folder I receive a message; Invalid Pointer, and if no error message the program will crash. An additional file is always created in the folder; ~$N8CWYW.dot Any suggestions will be most helpful at this point. Thank you in ... 12 Sep 2006 17:10
Conditional Dropdown List in a Word Form
I am creating a form for use in my company. The user needs to list the category code, and sub-category code, for an item. I was asked to build a dropdown list for each field. I had no problem creating the dropdown for the category code (there are only 8). But there are more than 25 sub-categories. The id... 25 Aug 2006 18:13
Sole Source Letter Template
Does anyone have a letter template with "Sole Source" as topic (i.e, "I'm the only outfit in town that services or sells this widget, and no one else can invade my territory")? ... 18 Apr 2006 16:32
Word pad
Hi Everyone, I hope everyone is having a great day. My question is that I am trying to open a file in my secondary hard drive which is a word pad document, but everytime I click on to it to open it, it comes up with "Can not load word for windows 6.0 files". I have now got Windows XP and I hav... 14 Feb 2006 10:14
CONOPS template
I need a concepts of opertion template ... 30 Sep 2005 22:55
can't open Word 6 document in Word 2002
When trying to open a Word 6 (Mac) document in Word 2002 (Windows) I get an error message "Word cannot start the converter mswrd632.wpc". When I searched my hard drives I couldn't find the mswrd632.wpc file anywhere. I have tried reinstalling all the text converter files from the install CD, but with no succe... 29 Aug 2005 06:08
How can I convert an AppleWorks .cwk file to an MS Word .doc file.
How can I convert an AppleWorks .cwk file to an MS Word .doc file? I am using XP. ... 13 Mar 2005 21:40
Sku112.cab file missing
If you do not have the installation cd and want to solve this issue follow these steps: (works most of the time with all sku.cab files) 1. Click on start==>run==>type "excel /s" without quotations and click ok. 2. Once Excel is up in safe mode with the error message in front, hold down ctrl+Alt+Delete keys o... 2 Mar 2005 19:04