From: Curlyqueen on
I am unable to remove or add shading to a document that i am working on
(Word). Every time I go to the borders and shading box, a warning comes up
to tell me that the Measurement must be between 1pt and 31pt. It will not
allow me to do anything with the page/document that i am ammending. I have
tried all the troubleshooting etc but still luck. Any advise on this one!

Cheers

From: Stefan Blom on
Try copying the whole document, except for the final paragraph mark,
into a newly created document. See
http://word.mvps.org/faqs/apperrors/CorruptDoc.htm.

--
Stefan Blom