First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285
Word Footer alignment becomes distorted on page 2 and beyond
I have a header and footer set up as our company letterhead. When the doc becomes longer than 1 page the footer alignment becomes distorted on pages 2 and beyond. Any suggestions? ... 5 Sep 2009 13:11
automark in Word 2007
when I try to insert an index using automark in Word 2007, I get a window prompting for files in earlier version Word 97-2003. Does this mean that there is an alternative way to automatically create an index in Word 2007 given I list of the words in the index? ... 9 Feb 2009 09:36
Exclude dictionary Australia
I cannot for life of me get exclude dictionary to work. I have put the words on a notepad file, i pressed enter between each word, the words are in lower case. I have saved the file in a multitude of ways, but none work. The path I am using is: C:\Users\'username'\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\UProof and I am sa... 9 Feb 2009 18:03
Quirk in recognition of correct spelling
When I type cafe in Word 2003, it corrects with a different Unicode symbol for the "e". I think this is AutoCorrect. But if you type "cafes" then nothing gets changed! ... 23 Jan 2009 23:34
Crop embedded objects in Word 2007
I make illustrations in Microsoft Visio 2007. I then make a selection (in Visio) which I copy and paste into my Word 2007 document, or I link to the illustration from within Word. Either way, the object is NOT treated as a picture, making the crop tool (and, in fact, the whole picture toolbar which only appear... 21 Jan 2009 15:56
Saving files with track changes embedded
How do I change the settings so that I do NOT get the following message: "The document being saved contains comments and tracked changes. Continue with save?" I've looked everywhere in "word options". This is for MS Office 2007. Thanks, Ben ... 21 Jan 2009 08:34
Word Keeps trying to Open a Corrupt File
Word attempted to open a corrupt file. I clicked cancel. Now every time I open word (or Outlook), Word tries to recover the file and will only open in the SAFE mode. How can I get it to stop looking for that file and open normally? To make matters worse, i cannot remember the file it was trying to open in ... 23 Nov 2008 01:51
mathtype not working & word won't close without crashing
I have Word 2007 with MathType 6 and have two problems. 1. The MathType ribbon is present. However, everytime I click to enter an equation I get the following error: MathType has detected an error inUIRibbonCls.Error running cmd=NoDirectCall_OnInsertRightNumberedDispEqn mod=UIRibbonCls in ... 24 Nov 2008 13:13
TOC limiting heading range
I have a TOC written like this; {TOC\o "2-2\ z \ f \ t "Heading1,1" \ n 1-1} So it includes outline 2 Style Heading 1 but not page numbers for this level All TC. I would like to add style "Heading 3 but only from chapters 14 to 16. Can this be done? Thanks ... 14 Nov 2008 04:36
Word 2007 corrupt file
I have a file I created in Word 2007 that when I try to open it says, The Office Ope XML file xxxxxxxx cannot be opened because there are problems with the contents. When I hit ok the message says word found unreadable content in "xxxxxxx". Do you want to recover the contents of this document? If you trust the ... 8 Dec 2008 16:24