First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285
The server drafts location is not valid . . .
I'm getting an error message in Word 2007: The server drafts location you entered for offline editing is not valid or you do not have permission to access that location. Specify a location on your local computer. My wife's computer is the one with the error. Mine is fine, so I used the same location on hers, ... 7 Aug 2008 18:38
File doesn't open from My Documents
When I double click on a Word or Excel file, the program opens, but the document does not display. I can start the program, either Word or Excel, click on the open icon folder, 'see' the files within My Documents, double click on any file and it opens and displays, like it should. Is there a setting that is c... 15 Jul 2008 08:11
Metadata
Does anyone know how these tags get inserted into custom properties? email_owner_address mail_msg_id1 mail_msg_id2 response_sender_name ... 7 Jul 2008 08:23
Opening Word 2007 (Pro)
Opening Word document presents Error Message that command can't be completed because "A Dialog Box is Open." The box says, "Word cannot start the converter SSPDFCG." The Show Help>> button offers advice that is not useful in any way. (Message appears below.) Repair and reinstallation do not help. There is n... 2 Jul 2008 20:09
not valid short file name
Hi, I'm using MS Word 2003, WinXP. I was trying to save a file as "Web Page, Filtered" but the file was unable to be saved. Its message was "Cannot save the file. 'psr20595_FIN.htm' is not a valid short file name (maximum eight characters, plus a three-character file extension)". I was quite confused becau... 17 Jun 2008 00:26
How does one reset to the default factory/original setting
How does one reset to the default factory/original setting for Microsoft Word 2007? ... 29 May 2008 10:46
CLView can't display help
When I try to access help in Word 2007 I get these error messages: The setup controller has encountered a problem during install. Please review the log files for further information on the error. CLView can't display Help. CLView cannot install the necessary files due to Windows Installer error 33. The proce... 17 Jul 2008 14:47
how do i make embeded objects display correctly in MS Word?
In my MS word documents embedded objects (for example, graphs from other statisistical software packages or citations from Endnote) do not appear correctly. Instead i have the field codes for these objects (e.g., {EMBED STATISTICA.Graph\s} ). For the Endnote citations I can highlight the document, right click a... 29 Apr 2008 23:46
Word 2007: keyboard shortcuts stop working in form-enabled .dotm f
Many settings are disabled in a protected document, even more so in Word 2007. In protected sections you can only move between form fields (for example by using the TAB key). Pressing Ctrl+Home moves the insertion point to the first field of the document, and Ctrl+End moves to the last field. -- Stefan Blom ... 15 Feb 2008 08:20
How do I type a tilda over an "n" (latin alphabet) in word?
See above question I simply need to write nin~os with the tilda over the n. ... 9 Dec 2007 23:21