From: Robert on
I'm getting an error message in Word 2007: The server drafts location you
entered for offline editing is not valid or you do not have permission to
access that location. Specify a location on your local computer. My wife's
computer is the one with the error. Mine is fine, so I used the same
location on hers, but still get the error message. I get this message when
changing options or closing a file in Word. Any help would be appreciated.
I choose User/Jill/Documents hit OK and things look fine. Then the problem
reappears and no location shows when I check the Options - Advanced settings.
The location exists, it doesn't get saved.

Thanks!
From: Carl Behrent on
We have the same problem, any updates on this?
The setting doesnt seem to be set anywhere in the registry.

Thanks