From: siggy on
Does anyone know how these tags get inserted into custom properties?

email_owner_address
mail_msg_id1
mail_msg_id2
response_sender_name

From: Bob Buckland ?:-) on
Hi Siggy,

Are you trying to insert them or remove them?
Did you open a Word attachment directly from Outlook?

--

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP

From: siggy on
Hi Bob - not trying to insert or remove. Just trying to figure out how these
get placed in a document as I have a doc with these tags inserted. Thanks for
your reply. I will test open a doc from within Outlook.