First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285
problem while pasting from pdf to word ?
hi, when i copy a text from a pdf file (for exemple a column shape ) and i paste it in a word file (word 2007) i always have this same column shape and not a normal align txt.so i'll have to delete the blank space a the end of each phrase so the phrase underneath can be attached to the the first phrase.imagine... 1 Nov 2009 13:18
Drop down form field
It appears you can only use 50 characters in creating a drop down menu item. Is there a way to expand the number of characters for each menu option? -- KMK ... 31 Oct 2009 06:47
Setup cannot find Word.en-us\WordLR.cab
I just installed Win7 Pro and am reinstalling Office 2007 Pro and am receiving the following error... Setup cannot find Word.en-us\WordLR.cab I have tried most everything to get around this error with no luck. I even reformatted my hard-drives and reinstalled win7 and still get this error message. I have ... 30 Oct 2009 12:14
Combo box
I have set up a word template to include a combobox as per the instructions on the article at http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=306258. Below is the code I have entered per the article with my own database ("FriendsPlus") and source field ("CarePlan") entered. The macro does not seem to recognise the first two... 1 Nov 2009 22:07
Can I get Word 2007 to display full citations in footnotes?
I'm writing a paper for school, and my citations have to be in endnote format. I could have sworn there was a way to get Word to automatically generate citations based on whatever format one chooses. The problem is that when I click "Citation" to enter a citation, it only enters the parenthetical form that woul... 29 Oct 2009 18:46
How do I type overtop of a clip art image?
I am making a holiday letter and love one of the clip art images so I expanded it to fit the entire page but need to type the letter now, how would you suggest that I do that? ... 28 Oct 2009 11:48
Table of Contents - Linking to External documents
Hi, I am creating a table of contents and want to link the headings to documents within the same folder, but not within the same document. Is this possible? If so, how do I go about doing this? Thanks! ... 26 Oct 2009 11:04
Not enough storage available to process this command?
This error message continues to appear with the words: Create thread; hApply Profile Thread. What is this? How can I stop it. It appears every 5 minutes. ... 25 Oct 2009 02:21
Need help--Two problems setting up a book index in Word 2003
I have two problems I cannot solve in creating a book index in Word 2003. First, the index contains several terms of art shown with single quotation marks -- e.g., 'Big Bang'. Word sees the quotation mark first and sets these terms off in their own area, rather than within (in this example) the 'B' list. S... 5 Nov 2009 08:54