First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280
Document formatting Options
When I highlight some text to format (like bold, italics, center, etc..) the system automatically applies the formatting to everything in the document. I have to click undo and then it only applies it to the highlighted area. I believe this is an option that I need to fix, but can't find it. Anybody know how to... 10 Jan 2010 13:01
TOC not picking up heading styles
Hello I have built in heading styles 1-4 in my template. The TOC is converting style 1 to 2 so they are not displaying properly. How can I ge this to work? thanks ... 10 Jan 2010 09:40
Is it possible to use Latex fonts for MS Word?
I am trying to get \mathscr{D} character in MS Word (in the equation). In Latex it require \usepackage{mathrsfs}. Recently I discovered that it is possible to use Latin Modern Roman fonts in MS Word and the document looks like Latex document. Unfortunately I have to use very specific mathematical fonts. Maybe... 10 Jan 2010 13:01
How do I keep Word 2007 open when the files are closed
In Word 2003 it opened and had the minimise icon in the top right. When a file was opened it was inside the first box which gave another minimise icon (Excel 2007 still haS the same system). With Word I need to keep the program open but minimised - and not necessarily with any files open - for quick use but w... 9 Jan 2010 22:55
How do I put a reference number in the margin in Word
I'm writing a report and need to put a note in the margin of some paragraphs with a reference number such as D1 in it. I could add it as a comment, but that is not how it should look, unless there is a way of just having the comment in the margin without the bubble and the line to the text. Any suggestions pl... 9 Jan 2010 14:06
How to Install language pack?
I downloaded the language pack from Microsoft and I can not fogiure out how to get the languages installed in Word. When I got to the language preference page in Word it tells me the languages are not installed and when I click on it I just go back to the download web page. I have done the download. Where ... 9 Jan 2010 08:33
I have to agree to EULA everytime I open a Office 2003 program
I have to agree to EULA (End User Liscense) everytime I open a Office 2003 program ... 7 Jan 2010 19:14
Saving under a specific folder path
I have an employee that is not familiar with the computer so when they open a document and save it, it goes in the same area is was opened instead of his personal folder. How do I make it where it automatically saves under his folder path no matter what file he opens? If I can't do that, how do I make a folde... 7 Jan 2010 01:27
Autocorrect language
I have this problem with Word, which I'm convinced is possessed by a demon. My autocorrect language is set to UK and I mean it doesn't matter which version of Word I use. I have tried 2000, 2003, and the trial version of 2007. I believe this is why I have problems with my autocorrect entries disappearing, th... 7 Jan 2010 13:34
Hifenization
How I can add Hifanization at Office 2010? ... 6 Jan 2010 15:27