From: Confused_user on
Hello I have built in heading styles 1-4 in my template. The TOC is
converting style 1 to 2 so they are not displaying properly. How can I ge
this to work? thanks
From: Stefan Blom on
If you are saying that the entries aren't correctly formatted in the table
of contents, modify the corresponding TOC style (TOC 1 for level 1, TOC 2
for level 2, and so on).

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP