From: Marvelous Monday Marvelous on
When I highlight some text to format (like bold, italics, center, etc..) the
system automatically applies the formatting to everything in the document. I
have to click undo and then it only applies it to the highlighted area. I
believe this is an option that I need to fix, but can't find it. Anybody know
how to fix this? Thanks!
From: Stefan Blom on
See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/WholeDocumentReformatted.htm.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Marvelous Monday" <Marvelous Monday(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:07971607-4106-4476-A781-116259941F8C(a)microsoft.com...