First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281
Mailing list
I am making a mailing list of customers addresses. I own a pizzeria and at the end of the night I take the order slips and type the addresses of customers who ordered that day into microsoft word. After a few weeks of doing this I am getting a lot of repeats. How do I avoid this? ... 6 Jan 2010 15:27
Word 2010 XML expansion pack problem
Hello. We developed COM add-in for MS Word that works in conjunction with smart documents technology. All works fine in Word 2003 and 2007, but in Word 2010 Beta 2 we faced the following trouble: it is impossible to install XML expansion pack manifest file either programmatically or via Word user interface. ... 6 Jan 2010 12:02
Quickbase Exact Form
I followed the tutorial for creating an exact form and connecting it to my Quickbase data. However, when I try to save the template to Quickbase, I get an "automation error, Library not registered." There isn't any information about how to correct the error. Does anyone know the solution? ... 6 Jan 2010 09:54
Filename field path display with mapped drive
How do I get MS Word to display the complete path when I use the filename field. When I check the box to include the path, it displays the mapped drive letter and abbreviated path, not the complete path. For example, MS Word 2007 now displays the path as y:\mfg\tooling guide.doc instead of the full path \\svr... 6 Jan 2010 13:11
Cannot restart numbered list in Word2007
Why do numbered list automatically revert to 'continue from the previous list' after I have saved the document and then re-opened it. I have 6 Word2007 subdocuments files, that I have inserted into a Master Document. If I open a file outside the Master Document and change the numbered lists to start at 1 us... 8 Jan 2010 15:05
Creating a new TOC style
I have two separate tables of contents in a document I am working on and would like to have the entries in each formatted differently. I understand how to modify an existing TOC style (e.g., TOC 1-9), but cannot figure out how to create a new TOC style. In fact, if I click the Reference tab and click Table of C... 6 Jan 2010 09:54
Word, Form Fields, and the Enter Key
I've posted once on this subject, with no reply. I thought I'd try again in a different format. I'm using the code below to act like the Tab Key to go between Form Fields. The problem is that when using the Enter Key, the Form Fields are not Formatted, as they are with the Tab Key. Please, someone copy this... 4 Jan 2010 07:04
Equation: Fractions
Word 2007 Insert | Equation When I type a number divided by a fraction using the Stacked fraction and Small fraction templates on the Equation Ribbon, the Stacked fraction bar automatically resizes to fit making it difficult to easily differentiate between the two fraction bars. (Think: 3/2/3 written vertically... 3 Jan 2010 18:18
how do i replace music from my ipod to my pc?
i mistakenly deleted my purchased music from my pc. when i plug in my apple ipod classic, my purchased music doesnt show up on my moniter. i reinstalled itunes but, i dont know how to put my music back to the itunes screen. my ipod is only connected to my pc. I cant think of the right word to say instead of c... 6 Jan 2010 09:54