First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276
"how to delet names from Microtype"
I run an elementary school computer lab and cannot delete names from the Microtype program that was installed previous to my employment. It is full and I cannot add more names, Help! ... 14 Jan 2010 14:42
Copying Formatting Styles
I am using Word 2003. When I copy text from one document to another all the underlying formating, including bullets, headers etc do not get copied. This does not happen always though. I tried copying formatting styles from source document to destination using Windows Organizer but that did not help. Please advi... 14 Jan 2010 14:42
Printing Photos in word 2007
I'm trying to print a little C5 Booklet, and print two pages on each A4 piece of paper, I'm trying to print the first page (cover page) with one photo and a few words. I'm using Word 2007, Vista, and the printer is a HP Color Laser Jet CP3505dn. When I first created this page it printed fine. After a few... 13 Jan 2010 18:56
No Paste Options Button - Word 2007
When I paste text, the paste options button does not appear. Under Word Options -> Advanced -> Cut,Copy, & Paste I have checked "Show Paste Options buttons." Any insight appreciated. ... 13 Jan 2010 17:47
Runtime Error code: 429, Active X component can't create objec
I read this KB, the word 2007 works fine when another user login to the same computer, this error only comes on when a patricular user login. When I re-create that user's windows profile , it works fine. I need to know is any other easy way of fixing this withoout re-creating user's profile "Mary Sauer" wrote:... 13 Jan 2010 16:39
how can I get format painter to format paragraphs?
I am following the directions for format painter, but I cannot get it to format my paragraphs to just one tab indentation. (At some point, without me doing anything, my computer arbitrarily double tabbed on some of my paragraphs. I would like all my paragraphs to have just one indentation without having to ma... 13 Jan 2010 16:38
How do I centre align a left aligned anchored picture?
A friend gave me a word document with text and pictures. However the first picture, by itself, anchored and left aligned, needs to be moved to the centre of the page. Whenever I try to move it all the text beside other pictures throughout the same page moves automatically to the left - each text box overlappi... 13 Jan 2010 16:38
Word 2007 Toolbars Icons Not Showing - Icon Cache Issue?
Posting on behalf of my brother, he is using Word 2007 and is having an issue that when he opens it up, all the toolbars that are normally there are present, however they have no icons. For example he can click the blank square where the B for bold should be and it works fine, however the B is not there, the ... 13 Jan 2010 17:47
Pg numbering, multiple sections, portrait and landscape
I have a document that has 5 sections. The pages are numbered X of y. All pages are portrait except the last page which is landscape. The page numbering for the first three sections are separate from the last two. The page numbering for the last two sections should continue from one section to the next. I have ... 18 Jan 2010 08:39
word 2003 files opening in word 2007 as read only
We have two computers at work that are still running word 2003 all the others are word 2007. When I create a file on one computer in word 2003 and try to open it in word 2007 it opens as read only. The original file is not open. I have tried updating to Office SP3, cleared the office registry options and eve... 13 Jan 2010 14:22