From: Madhumitha on
I am using Word 2003. When I copy text from one document to another all the
underlying formating, including bullets, headers etc do not get copied. This
does not happen always though. I tried copying formatting styles from source
document to destination using Windows Organizer but that did not help. Please
advise.
Thanks.
From: Stefan Blom on
By default, the destination styles will be used when you copy text from one
Word document to another. In your case, you may want to reverse the process:
Instead of copying text from document A to B, copy the relevant pieces of
text from document B to document A.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP