First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269
how do I create a document to add data to without changing the fil
I have a document to be sent to people to answer questions in the document. How can I create a document so that people can add information to, without altering the original document? ... 25 Jan 2010 16:15
My document is encoded how do I read it?
when I downloaded my document and tried to open it in microsoft it was encoded. How do I get it where I can read it? ... 25 Jan 2010 18:32
calendar templates for 2011, 2012?
The Office program I bought in 2009 includes templates for 2010 but goes no further. How can I update the files to include later years? ... 25 Jan 2010 15:07
Unable to insert electronic address to print envelope in word
In Word 2007, I am trying to use the "insert address" button when printing an envelope. The error i receive is that I need to log into "microsoft exchange". I'm guessing this function does not work unless I have Outlook installed on the computer and that word is unable to conect to "windows mail" address book... 25 Jan 2010 19:39
Table of Figures Adding Figures Not in the Document
I have to phantom figures that my table is referencing. When I ctrl + click on them the links take me to random places in the document that have no apparent connection, and I can't see anything even if I look in paragraph mode. Ive tried deleting content surrounding the "link" and updating the table, but it jus... 25 Jan 2010 17:23
Alt-Printscreen and Ctrl-V only works 3x, then I must reboot?
I cannot get Alt-printscreen to work more than 3 or 4 times in any given session. I must close down computer and restart. Then it works again, but only 3-4 more, then repeat. Is there some clipboard that is not erasing, and getting too full for more? If so, how do I clear it each time? ... 25 Jan 2010 13:58
Office Clipboard task pane not accessible anymore
When running Word 2007 in the Home/Student edition in the past, I have been able to select the Clipboard dialog box launcher button from the Home tab in order to display the contents of the Office Clipboard. Also, I have been able to use the Office Clipboard to cut/copy/paste multiple items with the clipboar... 25 Jan 2010 11:41
Word displays icons instead of object contents
I am trying to insert a PDF file into a Word2007 document. If I use the Insert, Ojbect command or Drag and Drop the file into the document it always displays the Icon. When I double-click the Icon, the PDF file is displayed. I cleared the checkbox for Display as Icon before the insert but I can't get Word to d... 25 Jan 2010 09:26
Identify nouns in a document?
How can I Identify all the nouns in a document? ... 25 Jan 2010 18:32
Where does Word 2007 keep my macros, toolbar customizations etc?
I have a new computer running Win 7 and it has Microsoft Office 2007. the computer had a RAID 1 configuration, which means a second disk was mirroring everything the main disk was doing. The main disk failed, and I for a number of reason i was force to do a fresh reinstall of Win7 and Office 2007 on a new mai... 24 Jan 2010 19:15