First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285
Relative indentation in Word 2007?
I have a bulleted list with several levels of indentation, and I would like to add some text - beneath each point in the list - that is always indented a bit to the right of however indented that point is. Does relative indentation exist in Word 2007? I would ideally like to define a style that indents the sel... 22 Nov 2009 13:52
retrieval of one note documents
I was trying to save a powerpoint I had downloaded into One Note the other day that included additional notes I had added and for some reason it didn't save correctly and the information was lost. Is there any way to retrieve the documents with the notes I added? Is there any other way to search in one note oth... 21 Nov 2009 22:32
Word 2007 Disabling Track Changes Hover Balloons
When editing docs with track changes whenever the cursor hovers on changed text there is a very annoying balloon that pops up and obscures large areas. In Word 2003 there was an easy option to turn them off; a check box named ScreenTips. In Word 2007 I have tried: Word Options/ScreenTip style: Don't show ... 5 Dec 2009 10:45
Link 'Excel Object in Word' to Excel
(Also posted in the Excel Discussion Group) I have a Word document which contains several embedded Excel objects which is sent to 600 clients. The clients complete the data collection in the word document and send back. We have a Excel worksheet for each client that uses the data in the embedded Excel objects.... 20 Nov 2009 17:59
Transfer a distribution list from one user to another
Taking over a job responsibilities which includes a over 100 names mail distribution list. How do I copy that distribution list and post it into my own list without retyping each mail address ... 20 Nov 2009 16:52
field code changed shows up in track changes
On Nov 12, 10:15 am, Steve Clayton <Steve.Clayton. 5422...(a)wordbanter.com> wrote: Peter T. Daniels;437658 Wrote: (They just started appearing recently. Added in an update?) Is ther any other way of dealing with this issue. I hadn't realised that it might be due to a recent update. I hav... 12 Nov 2009 16:16
Auto Text change
I'm trying to use Auto Text in Office 2003. Instead of having the text (i.e. Dear, Thank You , ATTN:) it only has sign in to Office Live Workspace Beta. What is wrong? I have used Auto Text before with no problems but now it all gone. How do I go back to the regular Auto Text, with the canned text? ... 18 Nov 2009 14:38
Auto re-numbering of FIGURES in Word
I am a three year new member of a training dept where I am both a tech writer & instructor. I write new manuals and update existing manuals; and there in lies the problem. I know about using INSERT/REF/CAPTION to get my FIGURES to auto update. The three things I am trying to figure out: 1) how to get the embedde... 19 Nov 2009 08:21
LANDLORD TENANT LEASES
where can i find these ... 12 Nov 2009 10:38
How to make Word default word processing program instead of gDocs
when using an external website to open a document (labels) in Microsoft Word, it automatically opens in Google Docs. The formatting changes and the labels are unusable. How do I change my settings so that I can once again have these kinds of documents open automatically in Word, NOT gDocs? Is this a setting ... 8 Nov 2009 17:27