From: CoastChick on
when using an external website to open a document (labels) in Microsoft Word,
it automatically opens in Google Docs.

The formatting changes and the labels are unusable. How do I change my
settings so that I can once again have these kinds of documents open
automatically in Word, NOT gDocs? Is this a setting in gDocs or Word? Does
it have anything to do with the Google/Microsoft Word AddOn?
Please help, I am entirely frustrated with this problem.

Cheers!

What browser and OS are you using? Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1;
en-US; rv:1.9.1.5) Gecko/20091102 Firefox/3.5.5 GTB5 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) and
WindowsXP.
Did clearing your cache and cookies resolve the issue? You can quickly clear
your cache by refreshing your browser while holding the Shift key. No, it did
not.
From: Abynormal on
Internet toolbar:

Tools, internet options, programs, HTML to Word.

"CoastChick" wrote:

> when using an external website to open a document (labels) in Microsoft Word,
> it automatically opens in Google Docs.
>
> The formatting changes and the labels are unusable. How do I change my
> settings so that I can once again have these kinds of documents open
> automatically in Word, NOT gDocs? Is this a setting in gDocs or Word? Does
> it have anything to do with the Google/Microsoft Word AddOn?
> Please help, I am entirely frustrated with this problem.
>
> Cheers!
>
> What browser and OS are you using? Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1;
> en-US; rv:1.9.1.5) Gecko/20091102 Firefox/3.5.5 GTB5 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) and
> WindowsXP.
> Did clearing your cache and cookies resolve the issue? You can quickly clear
> your cache by refreshing your browser while holding the Shift key. No, it did
> not.

Pages: 1
Prev: Help Icon
Next: LANDLORD TENANT LEASES