From: ghwilson on
I was trying to save a powerpoint I had downloaded into One Note the other
day that included additional notes I had added and for some reason it didn't
save correctly and the information was lost. Is there any way to retrieve the
documents with the notes I added? Is there any other way to search in one
note other than searching "all notebooks" using keywords? Thanks
From: JoAnn Paules on
I would suggest asking your question in either a PowerPoint or One Note
newsgroup. This has nothing to do with Word.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]