From: joleda4 on
I have Word 2007 with MathType 6 and have two problems.

1. The MathType ribbon is present. However, everytime I click to enter an
equation I get the following error:

MathType has detected an error inUIRibbonCls.Error running
cmd=NoDirectCall_OnInsertRightNumberedDispEqn mod=UIRibbonCls in
RunMTDLLCommand: Object doesn't support this property or method.
Please
save your document and report this error to Design Science
Technical Support.

2. Everytime I close Word 2007 the program crashes. This occurs regardless
of whether or not I try to insert an equation using MathType.

I followed the instructions at
http://www.gmayor.com/what_to_do_when_word_crashes.htm and both problems
persist.

This problem only occurs on my laptop and not on my desktop. The two
machines have the same software versions and are nearly identical in that
way. The problems persisted after reinstalling Office 2007. Any help?
From: Bob Mathews on
Well the first obvious question I can see is, what did Design Science
Technical Support say about it after you reported it to them like the
message said to do? (Their email address is support(a)dessci.com.
Provide your product key -- registration number -- when you write.)

--
Bob Mathews
Director of Training
bobm at dessci.com
FREE fully-functional 30-day evaluation of MathType
MathType, WebEQ, MathPlayer, MathFlow, Equation Editor