From: Morgan Horsford <Morgan on
When trying to open a Word 6 (Mac) document in Word 2002 (Windows) I get an
error message "Word cannot start the converter mswrd632.wpc". When I
searched my hard drives I couldn't find the mswrd632.wpc file anywhere. I
have tried reinstalling all the text converter files from the install CD, but
with no success. I have also tried copying the 'mswrd632.wpc' file from a
Win98 install CD into the C:\windows\servicepackfiles\i386 folder, and the
C:\Program Files\Windows NT\Accessories folder, (which are the two folders
where all the other .wpc files are on my hard drive. What else can I do to
be able to open these documents? They do have the .doc extensions on the
file names already.