First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
how to convert MS word document into pdf format
"Chuck Davis" wrote: John, If you aren't ready to lay out several hundred dollars for Adobe Acrobat (not the Reader), you can try either of these: http://www.win2pdf.com or http://www.primopdf.com _______________ Many thanks Chuck! I had just given up on converting my document to pdf due to the pric... 1 Jun 2010 00:03
how do i arrange list in alphabetical order?
how do i arrange list in alphabetical order? ... 31 May 2010 13:05
為什麼我的Word 2007 家用版的校閱中沒有"繁簡互換"功能
我的Office 2007繁體中文家用與學生版的Word 2007裡,沒有繁簡互換功能,只能用網上翻譯服務,中文(台灣)與中文(中國)互譯,結果原有的格式都沒了,很不好用。 請問:是否家用版中沒有繁簡互換功能,還是我在安裝時漏了什麼動作?請幫幫我,給我一些寶貴的經驗意見,謝謝。 ... 31 May 2010 18:36
Default to One-Sided Printing for Single Documents
I have my printer defaults set to print double-sided. However, I do have a couple of documents that I ALWAYS need to print one-sided. Is there any way to set the defaults for just these documents so the printer default is over-ridden, and they print single-sided? Otherwise I often forget and end up having to pr... 1 Jun 2010 01:08
error 1722 in java download
I am unable to download java because of error message 1722. What does this mean and how can I resolve it, so I can download java? ... 31 May 2010 13:05
Positioning character vertically in line
Other than using a text box, is there a way to position the asterisk (*) and caret (^) so they fall closer to the base of the line being typed. I tried using Font > Character Spacing > Position > Lowered but that pushes the next line down by the same number or points the character is lowered. Some documents req... 31 May 2010 08:41
insert fold lines
Jeff's suggestion is basically what I used. A couple more hints. Get on of the window envelopes you intend to use and carefully measure where the LEFT and BOTTOM edges of the window are. Also measure the height of the envelope. The USPS is very picky about where address appear on envelopes and has been known to ... 31 May 2010 08:41
Word tells me I should remove some fonts. How?
Before a word document opens for me, I get a message that I have more than 500 fonts and that I should remove some of them. That would be fine with me. But how can it be done? ... 31 May 2010 03:19
Word 2007 Link from Excel Printing Boxes
I am experiencing the same problem when I link Excel 2007 spreadsheets to MSWord 2007. I can't find anyone who has an answer or anything written about this problem. "BWHWordExcelUser" wrote: I have an MSWord 2007 document which links to an Excel 97 spreadsheet. The data updates correctly on the Word d... 30 May 2010 23:02
how do I enter a list in a list box or a combo box
hi i am trying to enter a list of names into either a list box or a combo box but i can not find out how to do it... can anybody help please... ... 31 May 2010 00:06