First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Word 2003: direction set by cursor is reversed. How do I reset?
In a Word document (32 pages, created November 2009) direction of cursor is exact opposite of that indicated by arrows: right goes left, up goes down, Home goes End, etc. I can't find any mention in Help of how to get make it normal. It's a right mess! Does anyone know 1. how to reset? 2. if I have to r... 27 May 2010 18:12
Why do I get {PAGE} in place of a number in my document?
I have never had this problem before. Now when I try to insert a page number, I get {PAGE} instead of a number. ... 27 May 2010 19:18
Word 07 Populate header with info from body of form
I have a protected user fill in form that contains a contract number. Is there a way to have that contract number show up in the header once it is typed into the form field? ... 27 May 2010 19:18
using reveal formats, i lost TOC and Headers - it appears as codes
While using reveal formats, I lost the table of contents and headers. In their place, a code appears. It affected all my documents, not just the one i was working on and I didn't save the document upon exiting. If I move to a different computer (with 2007) the table and headers appear. Help?? ... 27 May 2010 19:18
Table of Contents
I am updating a manual that was created by someone else and then passed on to me through several different computers. There is a Table of Contents, and the Appendix part of the Table of Contents appears to have different formatting than the rest of the Table of Contents. I can update the page numbers in the T... 27 May 2010 19:18
Unicode UTF-08
I'm trying to save a document in Unicode UTF-08 in word 2007 and can't figure out how to do it. I need to convert to a web page and upload it to an email newsletter vendor. If I don't convert it, the punctuation marks show up as boxes. Any one know how to solve this? -- Vince ... 29 May 2010 19:02
check mark colour
Is there any way to change the colour of the check mark in a checkbox? ... 27 May 2010 18:12
Help Spell Check in Word 2007 Protected Documents
"Do not check spelling or grammar" is the default setting for Text Form Fields. This is what I found that worked: Unprotect the document Select all (CTRL+A) REVIEW tab > SET LANGUAGE in the PROOFING group CLEAR the DO NOT CHECK SPELLING OR GRAMMAR checkbox OK Now you should be able to spell check... 27 May 2010 18:12
CHORAL
CHORAL MUSIC COMPOSER ... 1 Jun 2010 09:46
How do I get rid of the parantheses in APA style citations?
I would like the APA style citations in the body of the paper to now automatically show parantheses on either side of the author and title. Otherwise the whole bibliography feature is useless. Any ideas? ... 28 May 2010 13:47