First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
How do I undo markup in Word Documents?
how do you turn off the track changes feature?? "CyberTaz" wrote: You can't "hide" the markup *permanently* - as long as it is there it will continue to display any time the doc is open. In order to *remove* the markup you must Accept/Reject all changes & make sure the Track Changes feature is turn... 24 May 2010 14:36
Where do I find the calculator please?
WORD 2007 If you are in a Table then Table Tools / Layout contextual tab / Data group / click on the fx Formula button / then pick what you want. If my comments have helped please hit Yes. Thanks. "Acougar" wrote: Where in Word do I find the calculator, please? ... 24 May 2010 12:22
Word 2002 and Powerpoint 2002 - insert multiple images order issue
Hello Does anyone out there know anything about the following issue? When I insert multiple pictures into Word 2002 or PowerPoint 2002 in XP 2002, i.e. by Insert/Picture/From File and then selecting multiple images, the last picture in the list is loaded first followed by the others in correct order. It... 24 May 2010 12:22
Can a word list be imported to an excel spreadsheet?
I receive reports from our storage facility in word format. I would like to create a searchable spreadsheet from the list. Is there a way to import the word document into an excel spreadsheet?. The word report is not in tabler form. ... 25 May 2010 01:35
why did document revert to earlier version
creating a word document saving all the way at the end when I closed the document it reverted to an earlier version with the additional pages ... 25 May 2010 01:35
How to write ten to the second power(10 square).
I am writing a report that requires this. ... 24 May 2010 21:17
problem with automatic quotation marks
Here's my problem: I've got a large document that's been pasted together from multiple sources. I did a <select all> and changed the font to Adobe Garamond Pro. It looks great, but in some places it automatically formats the open and close quotation marks mixed up. In other places it displays non-directional q... 24 May 2010 11:15
Change Gray field color to another color in a form
Is it possible to change the gray field color in a form to another color? This is what I would like to do. thanks! ... 24 May 2010 14:36
Drop down field options in forms
Can I have a blank free text option as one of the options in my drop down list in a form? I want my form to have a list to choose from but if necessary the form can be completed by the editors own choice not listed. Word 2003 and 2007. ... 24 May 2010 10:08
linking text between documents
can i create a document that will act as a master, from which i can copy text to other word documents, which then automatically update when I change the 'master'? ... 24 May 2010 10:08