First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43
Cannot enfoce protection
I have a form that I created, but "Yes, start enforcing protectino" is greyed out. What might be wrong? Thanks. ... 21 May 2010 15:03
How do I put corrections on the side of document ?
I was looking for a way to put corrections on the side of my document like an instructor does showing you a different way to write the sentence or whatever. ... 20 May 2010 17:14
i am writing a book i need help with formating
"mnpred" wrote: i am writing a book and i want to print it out in book format, like when you go to view, and select view pages side by side and it shows you youre document as if it is a book, how do i print it out so that it looks like a book? --thanks -- Look at the bottom of your screen... 20 May 2010 17:14
Cant email anything from MSWord 2007 Win 7
email screen pops up lets me go as usual, click send and email box goes away but nothing gets sent. i have windows live set as default i tried the all commands suggestion under word options i am now at a loss how to email from msword -- confused ... 21 May 2010 16:09
Copying and Pasting Excel Tables into Word
We do our financials in Word, and copy and paste special as enhanced metafiles the tables that we do in Excel. This works perfectly in Word 2003. In 2007 however, when we past the table and print it, the table looks different (letter spacing funny, not smooth). I have tried printing to five different printe... 21 May 2010 15:03
AutoCap Not Capitalizing Abbreviations
My friend is a medical transcriptionist and often uses abbreviations or shorthand (f/u for follow up, o/w for otherwise, etc). Sentences that begin with one of these abbreviations are not automatically capitalized. A sample excerpt: “Patient has a throbbing headache. o/w he is feeling well.” Shouldn't o/w be ... 20 May 2010 15:01
remove digital signatures
Somehow, I have digital signatures set up for my Outlook mail and cannot remove it. When I try to send a message, a pop-up tells me I must get certificates before it will send my message, so right now my Outlook is useless. Please help me get rid of this! I have looked everywhere in actions, tools, etc. and ... 20 May 2010 12:48
Toggle Units of Measurements
I have some documents that need to be worked on in centimeters, and some that need to be worked on in inches. I know where to find this change, but is there a shortcut button or keyboard shortcut to toggle this on and off? I need to change back and forth every 10 minutes or so. ... 24 May 2010 11:15
how do I remove old email addresses from outlook pop up
When I try to send a message old email addresses pop up which are no longer existent, how do I remove them from cache memory. ... 20 May 2010 12:48
Word Form Modification W/O Deleting Current Data
Can I modify existing for fields and reprotect the form without wiping out all the existing data in many form fields within the same file? ... 20 May 2010 12:48