First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
Can I change the start & end rainbow colors in word art
I would like to use the rainbow style for word art but need to start with yellow and finish with green. ... 24 May 2010 10:08
How to put markings above alphabetic letters
How to put markings above alphabetic letters like in French names ... 24 May 2010 01:33
Protected Document won't open
I protected a document with a password and now it won't open it says Unexpected Error Occured please try again later! I've tried opening it in word pad and it says as it is a restricted document i can only open it in word, but i can't open it in word. It is a creative writing document and I would really like to reco... 23 May 2010 10:18
Answers Forum Categories
Does anyone know where or how to suggest changes to the Answers Forum categories? Take this one for example "Office Programming." Sure it sounds right for people who may be looking for answers, but I believe it is wrong for the people who are willing to spend their time providing the answers. Under the old and far... 23 May 2010 14:41
printer not printing in black or red
I have an Epsom sx200 printer, I have recently changed the red and the black ink and now it will not print in these colours. I can not open the ink unit to check it is replaced correctly, the ink that I have used is different to the normal Epsom ink that I have been using in the past (more ink for less money). ... 23 May 2010 08:08
Default fond in Work and Excel 2007
I've tried for months to change the default font and spacing for both programs by following the normal instructions. It will not change anything. I did an upgrade from Office 2003 if that matters. ... 22 May 2010 21:28
is it possible to recover copy and paste items from a day ago?
I copied and pasted an item from facebook to word then printed it and closed word without saving (I know it was stupid but i was in a rush). then the next day i lost the print out so wanted to get it again. i can't open the temp files, they say something about encoding, when i open it shows just coding. so wond... 22 May 2010 19:18
you can give the revision test in french
i need to show me the test french revision final exam in french ... 22 May 2010 18:13
More Unwanted Symbols
I often use plural s within quotation marks like (s) and I frequently use (?) but in Word 2007 I'm getting a symbol when I try and type that combination. I've gotten two or three different symbols or actually smilies when I try and use these keys like above. I certainly have never seen smilies in Word and am wo... 23 May 2010 13:35
Is there stationary background for MS Word?
For printing letters, is there stationary background? ... 22 May 2010 22:33