First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41
Keyboard to Start List or Insert Heading 1 or 2?
You can use the built-in Ctrl+Shift+L shortcut to apply a bulleted list (it actually applies the built-in List Bullet style). On my system, Alt+Shift+1 applies Heading 1, and Alt+Shift+2 applies Heading 2, but this may not be universal. You can assign the shortcut(s) that you want in the Customize Keyboard dial... 23 May 2010 09:12
File Association
I am using Office 2003. I have some old files that have no file extension. Word or Excel does not recognise them and if I give them a .doc extension I get a message "Word cannot start the converter MSWRD632.WPC. Is there any way to identify these files in a useful manner? ... 23 May 2010 01:46
Text will not replace word after highlighting and paste
After highlighting a series of text and trying to paste over with a corrected text, it will not allow me to do this. I cannot remove existing text with the backspace key. ... 21 May 2010 23:49
Merging Excel file with Word document
I am merging quite a bit of data and the fields that have currency are not formatting correctly. The merge takes place inside a table cell and some format without the dollar sign. I have changed the formatting to number with two decimal places and when I merge I get lots of zeroes after the decimal ending in ... 23 May 2010 00:42
Spell chekc not working in word tables
We are experiencing this issue too but it seems that it depends on the user as this check box is never checked for me but for others it is checked. Can you please shed some light as to why? thanks, --Alex "Chad DeMeyer" wrote: Select the table and go to Tools|Language|Set Language. Make sure that "... 21 May 2010 19:28
Reverting to Times New Roman
I'm running Word 2007. I've created a number of styles that use Verdana font. My normal.dot font is also Verdana. However, I'm finding when I select one of my styles, the font reverts to Times New Roman. This seems to happen more when working with tables. It's made my styles useless because of this issue. ... 22 May 2010 00:54
Creating Labels with sequential numbers
I'm wondering if there's a way to create labels that would auto number in the following format using Word 2003: Exhibit A Page # of 20 Exhibit A Page # of 20 Where the # symbol represents an autonumber. ... 22 May 2010 01:58
I grant you an award for your tenureship at this school.
Can the word Tenureship be used in an award for someone who had received tenure such as, Certifiocate of Tenureship ... 21 May 2010 20:33
Convert File text box appears - opening online resumes
I have the capability to to open resumes that have been submitted by potential future employees so that I can assign them to the correct department manager. Just recently I've started having a problem in that some of the resumes, after I launch them, I get a Convert File text window. I've tried every option in ... 22 May 2010 01:58