First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
add the document file path in 2007
I had a button that allowed me to insert the full path and filename to any Word document which I could print out on the document and then read the hard copy some time later and know where to go to find it again. Does anyone know how I can do this on Word 2007? ... 25 May 2010 19:06
Inserting images
When creating a document, I insert an image, complete the document then save the file. When I open the file later, the image that I inserted now has border lines. Has anyone else had this problem. The only way I can fix it is to delete the image and reinsert it. GT ... 25 May 2010 17:59
Lost Word Document
I had two Word documents open. I accidentally saved Document #2 under Document #1 filename. Document #1 is now gone. Is there a way to retrieve the lost document #1? I've tried Free Undelete from Officerecovery.com without result. -- denmur ... 25 May 2010 17:59
How do I change the font orientation in word?
I'm trying to make the words print on sticky paper that is backwards but don't know how to change the orientation of the words on the document prior to printing. Can anyone help? ... 27 May 2010 19:18
Zoom adjustment on outgoing emails...
I must have hit some button that has zoomed (enlarged the font and email signature on my outgoing emails. Can seem to figure out how to adjust back and all formatting looks the same as it did before problem occurred. thanks. ... 25 May 2010 17:59
Microsoft Word
Why when I press enter and the cursor goes to next page? Please help. ... 25 May 2010 14:40
Restoring AutoCorrect
I followed the directions to restore my AutoCorrect through the Support document. It starts restoring and then gives me an error: There was an error. The document may be in the incorrect format. 5491 Autocorrect cannot replace text that contains a space character. Please remove the space or replace it with ... 25 May 2010 14:40
FrontPage 2002 - Inserting a Page Break
I've been trying to insert a page break that would facilitate user friendly printing purposes, but when I use the Insert>Break... option I'm not getting the results I'm looking for. Any suggestions? ... 25 May 2010 14:40
Avery Standard 5845 label in Word 2002 = what in Word 2007
I have been using Avery Standard 5845 Note card - Mtg Creator in Word 2002 to create a portrait 8.5 x 11 sheet divided into 4 equal parts. The choices in the label options are different in Word 2007 and I am having trouble finding an equivalent. ... 25 May 2010 16:53
Help with sorting needed
Hi, deserately need your help, I have this huge files that have lists and on those lists some items begin with a letter and other begin with an asterisk, like this: first sentence *first sentence second sentence *second sentence third sentence *third sentence I would like to move all the items that begin wi... 25 May 2010 16:53