First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46
page setup
I have a user with a printer in his office. He is using MS Word 2003. Sometimes when he prints documents, they got to his printer's manual tray instead of tray 1. I know that this can be corrected by going into page setup but is there a way for him to be able to print to tray 1 all the time? Ms Word bypasse... 20 May 2010 10:34
How do I creat a repeating data field?
I am trying to create a field that will automatically insert the data I am entering into another field at the same time. In this case the data is a quotation number consisting of numbers and letters. ... 19 May 2010 13:49
Uso de las teclas
Cómo puedo ir de una ventana a la anterior usando el teclado? ... 19 May 2010 13:49
Autocorrect Number+space to Number+nonbreaking space
Hi At work, I am forever writing dates in a long(ish) format and have started using non-breaking spaces between the Day and the Month, so that whenever I have dates at the end of a line it keeps the whole date together. Makes it much easier to read. So I dont get 19 May'10 and get 19 May'10 Also would work ... 19 May 2010 14:56
bottom bar
Every word document at the bottom has a bar with info regarding the page number, the line and column the cursor is in every moment and other features such as MAC,OVR indicators and other. That bar just vanished. How am i going to reinstate it? How do we call that bar? ... 19 May 2010 11:35
How to keep email reply in HTML and not change to Plain Text?
Each time I reply to an email, the text becomes extremely tiny and unreadable. I notice that it changes to Plain Text and out of HTML. Why? How do I correct this challenge? ... 19 May 2010 11:35
attaching word document
I am taking online college courses and sometimes have to attach a word document to the assignment. When I try this after I have saved the document in word, my documents file does not show up under my files. I am new to using this so very confused and my proffessor is getting cranky with me. Can you please he... 19 May 2010 09:21
Why cant I print 3 5/8 x 6 1/2 envelopes?
I am trying to print 3 5/8 x 6 1/2 sized envelopes using Microsoft Word 2003. It gives me the option of that size envelope, but when I try to print it, an error comes up saying it doesn't detect the right sized paper. HELP!! ... 19 May 2010 01:46
Set default for line spacing
How can I change the default of single line spacing to 1.5 lines as my default? ... 19 May 2010 01:46
Change capitalized words to capitalized, bold and red
I would like to change all fully capitalized words to capitalized, bold and red. How do I do this using find and replace? I would also like to find capitalized phrases (more than 1 capitalized word), add 2 paragraph marks before it, make the capitalied phrase capital and bold, add a period (.) to the end and ... 18 May 2010 23:37