First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45
Can Word print onto paper forms?
Programs like Pdfill and Form Pilot allow you to scan a paper form into a text editor, add text fields then print only the text field onto the original paper form. Can Word do this? ... 19 May 2010 23:47
Removing keyboard shortcuts/ hot keys?
Hi, I have a program that plays audio dictation while I type. My problem is this. I need to use comands alt-z, alt-x, and alt-c to start, stop, and play, the dictation. When I do this these keys also give commands in my word program making it impossible for me to type. I tried to go into options and cus... 19 May 2010 23:47
Track Changes -- Moving automatically from one change to the next
Is there a way to move automatically from one change to the next when accepting tracked changes? It seems that now one has to click the right arrow each time, then click "accept change" each time. In Word 2000, the program automatically moved on to the next change. ... 19 May 2010 23:47
Word 2007 - Unable to Print Selected Pages
When attempting to print selected pages from MS Word 2007 from a document that has customized page numbers the request doesn't print the specified pages based on the page number reference in the page numbers in document bar. The application however is able to print based on the customized page numbers entered into t... 19 May 2010 18:17
MS Word 2007 - Selected Page Printing doesn't work
When attempting to print selected pages from MS Word 2007 from a document that has customized page numbers the request doesn't print the specified pages based on the page number reference in the page numbers in document bar. The application however is able to print based on the customized page numbers entered into t... 19 May 2010 18:17
My word documents suddenly hide all text...what to do?
All of my word documents now appear blank. However I can select and copy into another document -- as long as it isn't into another word document. Additionally outlook now can't use word as its editor. Is the software corrupted or did I inadvertently change a setting? ... 20 May 2010 01:56
How do I make a two-sided placecard?
I would like to make a placecard on an 8 1/2 x 11 sheet of paper so that when it is folded, it will show the name on the front and back. Consequently, the back would have to appear upside down before it is printed. ... 19 May 2010 17:10
file permission error
I copied and pasted one page of text from the internet into a word doc, then edited it in word, with MS XP. tried to save it, and can't. got "file permission error." what the heck is this? never had this problem before. ... 20 May 2010 10:34
How can I move a picture in word 2007.
I inserted a picture in a blank page, Selected the picture and tried to drag it. It won't move. I tried the picture, then format tab, then align. I tried to unselect Align to Margin, but it would not Unalign Any suggestions. It should be an easy solution, but I am stuck. ... 19 May 2010 17:10
How to attach a word doc inside another word doc?
I would like to attach a reference file (word.doc) inside another word document. How would I go about doing this? ... 19 May 2010 16:03