First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
end users agreement pops up everytime i open office word 2003
end users license agreement pops everytime i open msn office word 2003 ... 25 May 2010 08:02
I lost the box that pops up with foreign characters, accents, etc.
Until I clicked on something accidentally, I was able to click on insert, then symbol and a box with foreign characters/symbols would pop up to allow me to type my Spanish papers. Now it seems to be gone when I click on symbol, nothing pops up. Where did it go? How do I get it back? ... 25 May 2010 09:07
PRINTING SAME RETURN ADDRESS TO BATCH OF ENVELOPES
I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE THE SAME RETURN ADDRESS FOR MANY LETTERS THAT I NEED TO SEND OUT. HAVE DONE THIS IN THE PAST BUT CANNOT REMEMBER THE PATH THAT GAVE ME THE OPTION TO DO MUTIPLE PRINTS. ... 25 May 2010 01:35
Inserting text based on a user response
Hello, I've had a look at User Forms and articles on toggle buttons, but I'm feeling a bit lost. I don't have any experience with Visual Basic at all. Is there a way to insert sentences into a document based on a user's response to a prompt, for example? I'm building a letter template where the text in the le... 25 May 2010 01:35
Can anyone give me a suggestion on how to create chapters / tabs?
Hey everyone- I am working in Microsoft office creating a longer study outline. I noticed some people in my class were able to set up tabs in the upper portion of the page just below the microsoft ribbon. The tabs / chapters resembled hard copy file tabs that allow you quickly find a specific file in a filin... 24 May 2010 23:27
word invoice with drop down list of customers
Can I set up an invoice with drop-down list that fills in fields on invoice when I select customer? ... 25 May 2010 01:35
Thai fonts
I have lost the ability to type thai fonts. In the language bar, I can switch back and forth between English and Thai, however when I select "TH" and begin typing the first character the language bar will auto switch back to "EN" and an English character will display. Any ideas what can be causing this? I have ... 24 May 2010 17:57
Footnotes too far down the page
I have a pleading in Word 2003 where the footnotes are not spanning pages properly and are overlaying important information in the footer. Is there a way for me to control how far down a footnote can go before it spans to the next page? Richard ... 24 May 2010 21:17
When is Microsoft going to redo the whole Word 2007 menu and toolb
Dear Microsoft. I have no idea who laid out Word 2007 but the toolbar, icons and menus at the top makit impossiblefor me to do my job. You should give people the option to keep the menus and icons layout that is in Word 2003. I spend most of my time trying to find things because whoever decided on these groupin... 24 May 2010 16:50
How to stop e-mail address from becoming a link?
Whenever i add an e-mail address to a doc, it is underlined, turns blue and becomes a link. How can I avoid this? ... 24 May 2010 14:36