First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
missing document
Some people set up Windows to delete all "temporary internet files" after each session. If yours is like that, the answer is probably "No." Try firing up Word, and using File > Open, and the NAME will probably be there. Make a note of it, and then use Windows Explorer to "Find" it. It just may be in your Re... 29 May 2010 13:34
deed of variation Law of Property 1925
I want to draft a Deed of Variation extending the term of an existing lease only. The lease remains exactly the same in all other respects. Do you have any suggestions or indeed a draft of such a document. ... 29 May 2010 13:34
opening an old 1992 Word document, registry error
I tried to open a document created in 1992 but instead of opening I get a message that tells me I cannot because my registry doesn't allow it -- wrb ... 29 May 2010 10:17
unable to complete deleting of printing joy
I have a new printer V105. I had difficulty printint a document from My Documents and attempted to print until I realized that I had tried 25 times and all pages were waiting to be printed. When I went to cancel, all but one were accepted for printing. But one remains and I am unable to cancel it ... 29 May 2010 12:29
C:\Programfiles(x86)\Microsoft Office\Office 12\winword.exe
I am having trouble with little white boxes containing red x's. I suddenly cannot see any pictures when I use the print screen. I get to word and paste and a blank box comes up. I have reinstalled checked for viruses etc... Sometimes when I log off it says "You are missing a component." C:\Programfiles (86)... 28 May 2010 21:27
Pasting a text box from Power Point
In Office 2003 when I copy a circular text box from PowerPoint to paste into a Word document the circular text box pastes as a large oval that spans from margin to margin. How do I paste it so that it retains its size and shape? Thanks ... 28 May 2010 21:27
User Interface for Word
Is it possible to design a user interface that runs on top of Word to generate documents? There are numerous, expensive Electronic Medical Record (EMR)applications that allow you to select items on a user interface that generate patient notes and reports. They don't provide a great deal of flexibility. I wou... 29 May 2010 01:45
can't see word docuements
When using "open" in Word 2007 I cannot see my Word documents on my backup drive. I can go through Windows Explorer to the backup drive and see the files that way and just double click on them to open in Word, but cannot see them while in Word. How can this be remedied? ... 29 May 2010 01:45
how do I delete a blank second page on a document I have saved
I have a document saved in word which has a blank second page that prints out every time I print the document. How do I delete tat page without deleting my saved document? ... 28 May 2010 18:11
Why are my bullets suddenly orange
Why are my bullets suddenly orange? I have checked the colors and the bullet section itself and can't figure it out ... 28 May 2010 15:59