From: FS on
I have a new printer V105. I had difficulty printint a document from My
Documents and attempted to print until I realized that I had tried 25 times
and all pages were waiting to be printed. When I went to cancel, all but one
were accepted for printing. But one remains and I am unable to cancel it
From: Stefan Blom on
Have you tried turning off the printer, leaving it off for a while, and then
restarting it?

If that simple solution doesn't do the trick, you should ask in another forum,
say a Windows forum (or perhaps in a support forum for your printer).

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

From: Robin Clay Robin_B DOT Clay AT virgin DOT on
.... or visit
http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx?query=cancel+printing&dg=&cat=en_US_6848a8e5-7f2c-4609-9c07-93ca2ccf13f8&lang=en&cr=US&pt=&catlist=&dglist=&ptlist=&exp=&sloc=en-us&mid=7765bd8f-4347-4b8b-af38-09bb69ad636e&tid=ae209841-850e-4786-85e3-23fc4f1fd907

.... which solved MY problem. For which, Muchos Gracias

Regards

Robin