From: Richard on
In Office 2003 when I copy a circular text box from PowerPoint to paste into
a Word document the circular text box pastes as a large oval that spans from
margin to margin. How do I paste it so that it retains its size and shape?

Thanks
From: marysully on
You may have better results If the circle is set up in a table or template in
PP and then copied and pasted to Word.