From: carol on
I want to draft a Deed of Variation extending the term of an existing lease
only. The lease remains exactly the same in all other respects. Do you have
any suggestions or indeed a draft of such a document.
From: Peter T. Daniels on
Consult a real estate attorney.

If you need help using Word to create the document, come back and ask.