First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
How can I convert landscape to portraite?
Hi; Happy times to you. After converting a pdf file to Microsoft document, the output document was shifted 90 degrees anti-clockwise and landscape type. How can I return it to normal formatting? ... 3 Jun 2010 04:35
Best way, how to keep DOCX for HTML output.
We use our DOCX documents in PDF and we need to use them on the web. How to work with Word, that we know the document is needed in HTML format too? (HTML output from Word 2007 is not usable. Big file with lot of redundant code.) I have not found any good resource, how to use css with Word2007 to prepare the HT... 3 Jun 2010 04:35
dots appearing between all words in Word 2003
All of a sudden, dots are appearing between all words in Word 2003. What have I done ??? -- Yvonne J ... 3 Jun 2010 04:35
how to shade a paragraph with bullets without gaps in the shade
I want to highlight paragraphs with colour and border. When the paragraph inlcudes a sentence and a bulleted list the shading has a gap. How can i get the shade to surround the whole paragraph? ... 3 Jun 2010 03:30
Why is it I no longer can save a Word document directly on CD?
I created a document in Word and tried to save it on the CD (D drive). I use to be able to save a Word document directly on the CD by selecting <File, Save As, "D" drive> and without having to first save it on the hard drive. What has changed? Now when I select the "D" drive to save a Word document, I get a... 3 Jun 2010 00:14
Data Viz
Can I transfer Data Viz documents to word? ... 2 Jun 2010 20:56
Copying and pasting an Auto Shape from PowerPoint 2003 to Word 200
When copying a circular Auto Shape from a PowerPoint flow chart into a Word document using Office 2003 the paste into Word 2003 elongates that small Auto Shape into an oval roughly 5-6 inches in length. Is there anyway to retain the shape's original size when pasting into Word? ... 2 Jun 2010 19:50
Why does word eat my letters when typing?
when typing on a form, why does word eat my letters in front of where I am typing? ... 2 Jun 2010 19:50
Hyperlink from Word 2007 to PowerPoint 2007
Hello, I have been at this for hours and hours and i still cant figure this out so any advice would be helpful. I am trying to create a hyperlink in Word 2007 (.docx) to a specific power point (.pptx) slide (slide 8 titled Award, to be exact). So i have the hyperlink created and i can get to the power point... 2 Jun 2010 16:31
Can I limit undo store.
WORD 2003 I have an application that creates a WORD document by pasting into WORD. I think the undo store is depleting available memory (many thousand items). Can I turn off or limit the items kept for undo? ... 2 Jun 2010 17:37
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last