First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
I own a works suite 2006 why can't I put it in 2 different compute
My old computer crashed yesterday..so after I installed it in my new computer I get a message from you that I already have it installed in a different computer that is true...but if I own it and have registered it why can't I put in on my new computer as well..? thank you for any help that you give. Deb ... 6 Jun 2010 02:42
Issues with Excel tables linked to Word
I have a Word document that includes several linked Excel tables. Since converting to Office 2007, when we open the Word document, it opens and closes the Excel file in the background once for every table in the Word document. I have tried changing the links to be manual update only but it didn't fix the prob... 5 Jun 2010 19:08
I want my changes to be in black, not blue font
When I forward an email and want to make a few changes before sending to a new recipient, all the changes I make appear in blue rather than black font. How do I set it so the changes I make are in black and don't stand out from the rest of the email? ... 5 Jun 2010 13:37
Auto suggest
One of the features i like from Open Office, is the auto-suggest / auto-complete word as you type. Say for example i type accommo the program will show accommodation as an option and i just hit enter to make the choice accepted. Can Word do this too? ... 6 Jun 2010 12:44
PRINTING DOCUMENT PROPERTIES
When I print out the document properties, the text all appears as hyperlinks (ie all underlined) How can I remove the underlines..? ... 5 Jun 2010 06:00
PRINTING STYLES IN USE
How do I print ONLY the styles I have used in a document. I have a long document that contains a TOC & Index - inserted using References, but when I print the style sheet - there are more styles (including TOC & Index styles) that are printed ie, styles I have not used. I can display the styles in use...and onl... 5 Jun 2010 06:00
Alter build-in properties
Hi, I saw the following thread and thought it can be adopted also for altering the Creation Date of a "Word" Document. I tried to run the suggested commands, in the Immediate window (after replacing ActiveWorkbook with ActiveDocument). Unfortunately, the creation date was not changed - not even with the simpl... 5 Jun 2010 10:20
How do you reset things?
When I press the apostrophe button an a with an accent mark appears instead of an ' (on word) how do I fix it? ... 4 Jun 2010 22:29
Unsaved document
Is there any way to recover a document that was closed without saving? It seems like I have done this before and now I can not retriev it. ... 4 Jun 2010 19:13
Printing
In my word document if text is highlighted in a different color, it does not print in color. However, if the text is in a box with background color, that prints in the right color. The preview displays color in both cases. What is wrong? ... 4 Jun 2010 18:07
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12