First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Delay when opening WORD documents?
Hi: I just did a clean install of W7, and now I'm getting a bit of a delay when opening files from inside WORD. Is anyone noticing this? I wonder if my Norton or maybe even Windows itself is scanning the files first - that's what it feels like. Can someone help me to get rid of this delay? Thanks! Ken ... 5 Jun 2010 01:44
Where did my symbols go?
"ejpughjr" wrote: Thanks for the scoop. We went ahead and downloaded the symbols from micosoft and they seem t obe working fine now. JIM "Herb Tyson [MVP]" wrote: HELP!!!! i wanted to insert the degrees centigrade symbol and so changed the shortcut to produce this symbol to del, shift... 4 Jun 2010 17:01
2003 classic menues instead of 2007/2010 Ribbon Interface?
Is there a way to use classic Office 2003 menues in Office 2007/2010 instead of the Ribbon Interface? ... 5 Jun 2010 07:05
When sending an email from Word why do I have to add my signature?
When I send an email directly from Word or Excel my signature doesn't automatically populate like it does in Outlook. Is there any way I can get it to populate automatically? I have two outlook accounts that I switch back and forth from and I can never tell which one I am sending email from. ... 5 Jun 2010 01:44
After converting a file from pdf to MS word, unable to make chang.
What do I do next after sending my resume to my e-mail then converting to a word document I am unable to make any changes to my resume. help. ... 4 Jun 2010 14:48
Dates in Word
I'd like to know how to change the date option in Word. When I insert the date in an invoice or letter, the next time I open it Word changes the date to the current date. I want it to keep the original date. I know there is some option I need to change but I can't seem to find it. I'm using Word 7. ... 4 Jun 2010 13:41
Simple form, impossible to find a solution
Hi all, My quesdtion is very simple. I'd like to create and use forms in Word 2007 in the same way I used them in Word 2003. Let's have a look to my problem. I need to create, example, a table with 3 columns (example): ================================================== |Name| ... 5 Jun 2010 11:26
Bookmarks not working in Adobe Acrobat
Using: Word 2007, Windows 7, Adobe Acrobat Pro 9.3.2. Bookmarks are created in Acrobat based on my selections in the Preferences menu in MS Word 2007. But they do not jump appropriately; some appear at the top of the page, some in the middle, some with space preceeding and with differing spaces. And I can't di... 4 Jun 2010 12:35
Cannot send a large email. Says 'Operation failed'
I have been trying to send an email to seven people with two Word attachments. However, my outlook say's Operation Failed. I have send other emails with no problems. What does this mean. ... 4 Jun 2010 12:35
Please glue CA onto cd itself
The large plastic case that looks like a book is all right, but by gluing the certificate of authenticity on the case, I can't change when I get to my tiny apt. and put it in a slimline case. Do you realize how valuable space is near the computer where that should be kept? Especially in smaller apts where man... 4 Jun 2010 12:35
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13