First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Scroll Bar Disappears in Word 2003
After Quality Center and an Adobe update were installed, the scroll bars have disappeard from Word 2003. I can add them to each document by clicking on Tools, Options, etc. but I would rather the scroll bars were always there. How can I get the scroll bar to stay, instead of having to manually add it to each... 1 Jun 2010 18:39
Printer won't print from Word - will print test page & from e-mai
XP Installed new cartridges in Lexmark 1200 Poor quality test page Directed to install new drivers - no difference in test page Uninstalled printer and reinstalled - no difference in test page Tried to print Word document - printer appears to work but page is blank Decided to change color of print in "Word" - pa... 1 Jun 2010 14:12
Why do I have to keep accepting EULA
Why do I have to keep on accepting EULA everytime I open word 2003 ... 1 Jun 2010 10:52
Hi i can't seem to activate microsoft office with my product key..
I bought my laptop a couple of years ago and, they provided me with the microsoft authentic keys and product code i have tried the product key on both trial and full but it just seems to not work it says its incorrect... I'm kind of confused.. What is this product key for then,,, Help and Thanks.. ... 1 Jun 2010 09:46
Printing Word 2003 document in Windows 7 environment
I have upgraded my computer to Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit (from XP) but retained Office Professional 2003 SP3. I have a Brother DCP-540CN printer and have re-installed an "upgraded" driver from the Brother website which is now "compatible" with Windows 7. When I did a printer test, it printed ok. However, ... 3 Jun 2010 05:41
Document Templates
Hi, I have a similar problem, let say I have two word templates, they are template A and template B, I apply a special style and some defined static contents such as a document's cover to both of templates and then let say I start building my document where at the beginning I use template A, and then after g... 2 Jun 2010 10:57
Word 2007 - put footer onto every new document when Word start
Thanks for the quick reply Graham. I'm going to have to learn some commands here because for me, running your macro simply saves the document. Nothing appears in word 2007 documents, and certainly nothing in the footer stage. Obviously something with my set up or something. I'll step it through the debugger... 2 Jun 2010 03:20
Word 97 file won't open.
I've been working on a .doc file created with my Word 97 SR-2. Everything was going ok but then, my computer froze while I had the file open - cursor wouldn't even move. I rebooted my machine and tried to open the file. I got the following error message: /!\ Word cannot open the document. Try one or more of ... 1 Jun 2010 00:03
Word 2007 - put footer onto every new document when Word starts
Hi, I've tried to find the solution to this, but to no avail. In 2003 we modified the normal.dot so that every new document had the filename and path in the footer. In 2007 I have modified the normal.dotm and if I click the Office Button, New, my templates, Normal then it works fine, but what I want is when ... 1 Jun 2010 01:08
Extra word prints that does not show when viewing the document
When I print my document or view it, this extra word is not there. When the document prints, this hidden word is in the printed document. How do I find this hidden word and delete it? ... 31 May 2010 17:30