First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Forms, Fields, and Restricted Editing
[This post applies, at least, to Wd2007 and Wd2010.] If I use the content controls under the developer toolbar, I can restrict editing (also under the developer toolbar) so the user can just tab through the places he/she needs to enter information. On a different model, I can insert ASK fields and REF fields so ... 4 Jun 2010 11:28
how to set up a resume on windows 2003
how to set up a resume on windows 2003 ... 4 Jun 2010 12:35
automatic capital letters
For Office 2007: Whenever I type a period, the next letter is always capitalized. How do I disable this feature? Thanks. ... 4 Jun 2010 10:21
captions / linked text boxes / call-outs. None of these do the jo
Hi I want to link a piece of text to a textbox which I can then move around the screen with an arrow attached between the text and the textbox. Scenario I have some text, I draw a textbox and arrow between the two. I go further up in the document type some text and the textbox, arrow and text all become d... 4 Jun 2010 10:21
Web Addresses
How do I remove the line from under a web address so that I may use it in a report that requires that I remove the line and inactive a direct link? ... 4 Jun 2010 09:14
trouble with black printing new cartridge
Installed new black ink cartridge. Printed first page fine and then I started to get blank spots. Tried re-installing black cartridge Lexmark X6100 Series printer states remove tape from bottom of cartridge. There is no tape and now black text will not print at all. Color text and images come out fine. Hel... 4 Jun 2010 01:38
how to select paragraphs to be printed
how do i select various paragraphs on the same page to be printed i can only highlight one paragraph at a time many thanks ... 4 Jun 2010 01:38
Stop cross references from picking up formatting from source text
In Word 2003, I am inserting cross references to my headings. The heading styles have 6pt of space before. The cross references pick up this 6pt of space, even though they are contained in a different style. How can I stop them from picking up this space before? -- SuMi ... 3 Jun 2010 19:03
Office 2007 Form...
I created a Form in Word 2007 but other employees who do not have Office 2007 can't use it. It doesn't allow them to type in it at all. Any ideas? ... 4 Jun 2010 12:35
Inserting Dates
Hi, I need to insert a date into a letter. I know how to insert today's date and have done so at the top of the page. But in the actual body of the letter, i want to insert the date of two weeks from today. Is there a way to do this? Thanks. ... 4 Jun 2010 01:38