From: SuMi on
In Word 2003, I am inserting cross references to my headings. The heading
styles have 6pt of space before. The cross references pick up this 6pt of
space, even though they are contained in a different style. How can I stop
them from picking up this space before?
--
SuMi
From: Suzanne S. Barnhill on
Is the spacing before added to the headings as direct formatting or part of
the style?

--
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)