First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Updating fields: why are they changing from Paragraph # to Page #?
I have a large document (first part of my thesis) that has about 50 references in IEEE style in it. I made them by creating a list with numbers in square brackets at the end of the document, then cross-referencing those paragraph numbers in the text, where each "paragraph" is the bibliographic reference. Then, ... 3 Jun 2010 11:10
Word 2007 - table formatting
I have created several tables in a Word document. I would like to know if there is a way to copy the table formatting from one table to the next while still mainiting the information that is currently in the table. ... 3 Jun 2010 11:10
Text Rotation
Hi, In Word 2007, I can rotate the text left or right but I need the upside down text (180 degree) in edit able format i.e. able to update in Mail Merge process. Any one now how this task can be accomplish without an option of Word Art or using Paint software to flipping the text. Any help in this regard will ... 3 Jun 2010 22:21
How do I find the threads that I started?
I created a new thread a week or two ago but now I can't find it. Is there any way to show a list of the threads that I started? (sorry if this is the wrong board to ask this type of question, but this was the board that I posted the question on and I wasn't sure where else to ask) ... 3 Jun 2010 11:10
how to change from outlook express to microsoft outlook
how to change from outlook express to microsoft outlook ? ... 3 Jun 2010 11:10
Rogue Tab when Importing Styles
System: OS Windows XP, MS Word 2003, SP3 Have a problem with a rogue tab when importing styles. I frequently need to apply a set of standard styles to documents (mainly contracts) which I receive and have a template from which I can import the styles. I have found one glitch that seems impossible to resolve and... 3 Jun 2010 10:03
How to write in Japenese font?
I want to write in Japenese font in Word. Is there any possibility to write in MS Office 2003 with On-screen keyboard? ... 3 Jun 2010 13:26
Days of the Week AutoCorrect options
I'm trying to figure out where/how Word 2007 stores AutoCorrect entries, for the Day-of-the-Week, and Month. It's not that we want to turn it off or otherwise are having problems with it, but we want to see if we can use it to our advantage. The question is, where/how are these entries stored? Can they be modi... 3 Jun 2010 08:57
Cursor changed to tiny vertical line
In Word 2003 SP3, my cursor has suddenly changed to a little vertical line that I can hardly see. Does anyone know why this happens? And how to change it back? ... 3 Jun 2010 10:03
Locking Text Fields
I am trying to lock Text Field in a document that I am modifying. The document was not created by me. I am able to lock the text in a new document but would like to modify the company letterhed to lock text. Assistance would be appreciated. Kind regards -- Es ... 3 Jun 2010 07:51