From: AKMMS on
I created a new thread a week or two ago but now I can't find it.

Is there any way to show a list of the threads that I started?

(sorry if this is the wrong board to ask this type of question, but this was
the board that I posted the question on and I wasn't sure where else to ask)
From: DeanH on
Depends on the system you are using, but often you can click on your "name"
and it will list you recent posts, or do a search for you name, AKMMS, I
found a posting about a line for someone to type on, which has, by the way,
been answered.
Hope this helps
DeanH

From: Stefan Blom on
If you just want to read the messages in the thread, you can search via Google
Groups: http://groups.google.com/grphp?hl=en-us.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP