From: Duncan__ on
In Word 2003 SP3, my cursor has suddenly changed to a little vertical line
that I can hardly see. Does anyone know why this happens? And how to change
it back?
From: Peter T. Daniels on
Zoom to 500% and back to where you want to be. No one knows why.

From: DeanH on
Hopefully this is the old known fault, go to the 500% Zoom, then back to your
preference, the cursor should be ok.

Hope this helps
DeanH